Virtual Events & Video Production
A Spark4 Denver virtual meeting, event, or corporate video production is an interactive group experience that’s filmed live and broadcast online. We connect you with your digital audience through advanced live streaming, video production, virtual meeting and events, online fundraisers, 3D interactive videos, and virtual team building events!
In today’s current environment, companies need real-time online connection to their employees, clients, and attendees more than ever. Spark4, with the help of our multimedia company digiZuk, home-based in Denver, Colorado, creates create videos and experiences that build your online community and inspire them to take action. By bringing your products, events, and content to life in a digital world, you exponentially expand reach to a global audience.
While we know that virtual will never replace in-person connections (nor would we want it to!) we know that the digital transformation is upon us and we’re here to help!
Here are some of the ways we work with clients to bring meaningful content to life in the digital world:
- Hybrid Meetings and Conferences – When your customers and employees can’t attend your event, you bring the event to them! We film all the live-action on-site and broadcast it to your global online audience. From keynote speakers, quarterly/annual strategic planning, sales kick-offs, messages from the leadership team, entertainment performances, and more! Using the hybrid meeting format means you’ll be hosting your most well “attended” event yet!
- Video Production – DigiZuk has been creating commercial-grade video production based out of Denver, Colorado, for over 20 years. Our clients use visual content and virtual events to connect with their employees, customers, and fans. They look to us for creative guidance, technical expertise, and professionalism to deliver high-quality videos and digital experiences, on time and within budget
- Live Streaming – Let us help you create a broadcast-quality, live video that features your people, product, and message. Production can be streamed in real-time or recorded live then edited prior to stream. We transmit to all social channels, video conferencing apps, and secure streaming platforms. All the pre-production details, day of shoot direction, cameras, audio, lighting, and the technical stream are handled by our team so all that you have to do is show up and shine.
- 3D Interactive Tours – Host your next site visit online! You can personally “walk” your clients and customers around the location and click on interactive hot spots to see strategic pop-up content (videos, photos, menus, floor plans, personal testimonials). View a 3D sample here.
- Virtual Team Building – interactive, live stream events that are curated by an energetic on camera facilitator and backed by a savvy technical crew. Participants and teams get the chance to play, collaborate, and compete in things like 70s-style hosted gameshow, interactive cooking competitions, and 3D scavenger hunts. Everything is technically managed on our end and transmitted as one signal into any online video conferencing service you use!
- Employee Training Videos – reach your remote teams through in-depth technical training, new hire onboarding, and professional development courses shot and produced on video. This important content becomes part of your knowledge library for future employee engagement.
Our clients host their hybrid meetings and events in Colorado and expand their reach globally through online video productions.
Aspen | Beaver Creek | Boulder | Breckenridge | Colorado Springs | Denver | Keystone | Vail
Chicago | Park City | Salt Lake City | San Francisco | Scottsdale | Seattle | Sun Valley |Tucson | D.C.