Spark4 Leadership Development focuses on supplementing your existing courses and programs with experiential activities outside of the classroom. Knowing leadership strategies and tactics isn’t enough. We get your teams to practice using their knowledge with fun and creative challenges that also serve to bond your team together for long-term results.
The motion-based activities and adventures are co-designed by our collective of coaches and educators who also provide leadership assessments and workshops. We add insight into your team’s unique structure, its strengths and weaknesses, and the barriers it faces to get to the next level of greatness. Our tenured team has been trusted to develop and deliver breakthrough programming specific to your team’s needs, budget, and time constraints.
Whether we’re together for an afternoon or a week-long retreat, we will tailor an unforgettable experience that maximizes group energy and your surroundings.
Here are a few of the ways we work with our current clients:
Inspirational Team Events
- Assessments and surveys
- On-site presentation of results with guided discussion, and/or keynote speech
- Team building adventure or activity
- Assessments with one-on-one coaching
- Review and discussion of composite team results integrated with team building exercises and facilitated debriefs
- Signature half day, full day or multi-day itineraries with strategic outdoor experiences
Progressive Coaching with Team Building
- Assessments followed by continued one-on-one coaching (quantity and depth tailored to individual needs)
- Group coaching sessions and exercises to understand how the individuals function as a team
- Bi-annual or quarterly off-site team meetings with leadership content and group adventure
- Pre & post event surveys with coaching to track positive growth and redirect areas that need improvement
By design, Spark4 Leadership Development always incorporates an active component that takes place in some of our favorite outdoor recreational areas and cities. We are based in Denver, Colorado, and our method for developing leadership programming takes advantage of what we’ve learned from our amazing outdoor opportunities.
We bring that perspective to your team no matter where we are joining you. That could be at your office park, our favorite mountain towns, a golf or beach resort or in our country’s densest urban jungles.
Our clients host their Leadership Development events in Colorado and beyond:
Aspen | Beaver Creek | Boulder |Breckenridge | Colorado Springs | Denver | Keystone | Vail
Chicago | Park City | Salt Lake City | San Francisco | Scottsdale | Seattle | Sun Valley |Tuscon | D.C.