Denver Team Building Activities
It’s time to get out of your normal comfort zone and play with with a purpose with one of Spark4’s Denver Team Building activities! Communication, strategy, group collaboration, fun, and competition are just a few of the key ingredients.
We help you to explore your objectives and define the outcomes you wish to receive from a corporate team building event and offer options that are on point to achieve those goals! Activities can range from creative indoor exercises to urban explorations around the city or wilderness adventures in the foothills of Denver.
Here’s a Top 10 list of the most frequently requested programs:
- Geo Game Trek – a sophisticated scavenger hunt utilizing satellite navigation tools, maps, and unique clues
- Radio Active – using secret 2-way channels, teams navigate a labyrinth of challenges and information testing your group’s ability to listen to others and express themselves effectively while focusing on competing priorities
- Stash and Cache – a high-tech game of the childhood favorite, “capture the flag”
- Gameshow Gamut – this LIVE gameshow production puts a high-energy, humorous spin on the traditional icebreaker, happy hour event: trivia questions / musical performances/ comedy shorts / company facts and catchphrases, and more!
- Slice of Ice Carving Competition – a collaborative project that requires teammates to release their inhibitions and pool their skills to create art through a block of crystal ice
- Urban Unleashed / Resort Rally – teams earn points as they complete challenge stations staged all over the city center, mountain town or resort village
- Eco Connect Challenge – a series of games and team projects inspired by mountain sports, the Colorado outdoor lifestyle and the sustainability mindset
- Lift Off – a custom themed design-and-build challenge integrating collaborative engineering, public speaking, brand awareness, and exhibition components
- Colorado Olympics – a field day-like event with sporty games and challenges that are low-impact and wildly fun
- Mission Mountain Team – a combination of wilderness survival education and search and rescue tactics reimagined to spike group collaboration and team problem solving
- Trek EDU– a combination of wellness and education, teams follow along a pre-set running, hiking or walking route and arrive at checkpoints where leaders and participants exchange knowledge around topics like history, nature, culture or your own company training objectives
- Timber Trials – reveal your inner lumberjack, maker or carpenter with games such as the Tree Climber, Kindling Creations and Log Cabin Limbo
Our clients host their Team Building and Leadership Development events in Colorado and beyond:
Aspen | Beaver Creek | Boulder | Breckenridge | Colorado Springs | Denver | Keystone | Vail
Chicago | Park City | Salt Lake City | San Francisco | Scottsdale | Seattle | Sun Valley |Tucson | D.C.