Denver Leadership Development
Spark4’s Denver Leadership Development programs supplement your existing training and professional development courses with experiential activities that can take place indoors or outdoors in the city or the mountains. We get your teams up and moving, practicing their knowledge by way of intelligent and creatively designed initiatives that help create awareness, appreciation and positive relationships between leaders and colleagues.
Our activities and adventures are co-designed by our collective of coaches and facilitators. We add insight into your team’s unique structure, its strengths and weaknesses, and help uncover obstacles that teams must redefine to get to the next level of greatness. Our tenured staff and partners have been trusted to develop and deliver breakthrough programming specific to your team’s needs, budget, and time constraints.
Whether we’re together for an afternoon or a week-long retreat, we tailor an unforgettable experience that maximizes group energy, your meeting location and the natural surroundings.
Here are a few of the ways we work with our current clients:
Inspirational Team Events
- Team building adventure or activity tailored to your meeting theme and leadership objective
- Facilitated group discussion, and/or keynote speech
Experiential Meetings and Events
- Pre-event collaboration on content, creative workshops & “where we are now” assessments
- On-site discussion of current team culture and how individual contributions impact team results
- Integration with team building exercises and facilitated debriefs
- Signature half-day, full-day or multi-day itineraries with strategic outdoor experiences
Progressive Coaching, Team Building Activities & Leadership Retreats
- Professional Assessments (360, The Leadership Circle Profile, EQ, HeartMath, Executive Performance, etc)
- 1:1 coaching (quantity and depth tailored to needs and budget)
- Executive Team group coaching sessions and exercises to understand how the individuals function as a network
- Bi-annual or quarterly off-site team meetings with leadership content and group adventure
- Pre & post event surveys with coaching to track positive growth and redirect areas that need improvement
By design, Spark4 Leadership Development always incorporates an active component that takes place in some of our favorite outdoor recreational areas and cities. We are based in Denver, Colorado, and our method for developing leadership programming takes advantage of what we’ve learned from our amazing outdoor opportunities.
We bring that perspective to your team where ever you are meeting. That could be at your office, in one our favorite mountain towns, a golf or beach resort, or in our country’s densest urban jungles.
Our clients host their Leadership Development events in Colorado, Denver, the Rocky Mountains, and beyond:
Aspen | Beaver Creek | Boulder | Breckenridge | Colorado Springs | Denver | Keystone | Vail
Chicago | Park City | Salt Lake City | San Francisco | Scottsdale | Seattle | Sun Valley |Tucson | D.C.